Sunday, March 7, 2010

11th march is killing me!!

plz,sumone is dying here.dying to know the truth.later on,on that lovely day,when the sun rising,and the birds chirping,she will know the TRUTH.the truth whether she's GOOD or BAD.plz,she's freakin scared rite now.but why??

BCOZ HER SPM RESULT WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THAT LOVELY DAY

and the atmosphere will be surrounded by nervousness,and she's suffocating there.barely breathing.and for sure for her it's the third time she will be like in that condition.sinced the first n the second was such a relieve,then may the third will be on the same way.never off the track.simply like that.it's all in Allah's hand.

but,who's she??

it's me lah..

i'm so nervous but my ibu said,"it's ok adik,ibu sure adik boleh punye"

my ibu really know how to comfort me.I LOVE U SO MUCH IBU.

org slalu ckp ape ek..uh ya!!

butterfly in the stomach

but,i'm just here,praying to Allah

if this is what the best for me,then i'll accept them with the warmest heart.

Allah,hanya Kau sahaja yg ku berdoa dan hanya Kau sahaja yg ak berharap

berikanlah yg terbaik buat hambaMu yg hina dina ini.

AMIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment