Thursday, October 7, 2010

stress.

Stress by Mommyof4Ruggies
life is a little bit stressful when it comes to dealing with undesirable problem..and we just didn't know how to handle it, in the right way.

actually, i'm seldom facing these kind of situation as i never figured out how stress can make u be stressful.i always try to cheer up myself, or other people, to avoid stress.

but somehow,i have to admit,i did have my stressful time when it comes to study and relationship.yeah,gotta to admit, RELATIONSHIP.it's like, what the heck?

wanna know why?here is an example of how do i get really stressful in relationship:

date:18th july 2010.
i'll never forget those days where i cried my self out,so badly that i guessed it was the worst ever in my life. frankly, i never cry myself for a guy.i used to say, 'never cry for a guy'. but the things that happen at the moment do change me.those tears are eagerly wanna running through my cheeks, but i tried to hold it back. but i couldn't. i just couldn't...

i keep crying and crying till my eyes were like swollen, like i was being stung by the bees.gosh, u can described how ugly it is.my mom and my brothers were asking me what had happen to me but i just keep pretend that there was nothing happened.i'm just fine.i'm okay.i can take care of myself.

i keep blaming myself for what had happened.it was like, 'what's wrong with me?am i not pretty enough?was it my attitude?or is it something else?'

yeah,he broke up with me.maybe i don't know u well because we never meet before but somehow, u left me a great memories.yeah, memories from the strangers.weird...

u know how much i like u.but u turned me down, again. sometimes i feel like i'm being fooled by u.being used by u. i'm drowned into my own ocean...

thanks for the memories...it is such a great one.

it sucks,right?huh...now he left me wondering whether should i wait for him or just moving on to another person.haish.


No comments:

Post a Comment