Friday, April 1, 2011

i am MALAY

chinese guy: you orang melayu ka?

me: a'ah, saya orang melayu *while my face showed some curiosity*

chinese guy: owh, tapi you aa, lagi putih dari saya maa... haha *while comparing his skin to mine*

me: haha. *just laughing, don't know what to say*

chinese guy: eh, mata you memang hijau ka?

me: eh, x ada la. ni contact lense. saya rabun

chinese guy: you x ada boyfriend kaa?

me: x ada. nape?

chinese guy: you better cari cepat-cepat maa... haha

me: haha, x ada la... x berminat lagi nak ada boyfriend-boyfriend ni...

chinese guy: owh, okay-okay...haha..you mau balik kelantan ka? you blaja kat sini aa?

me: a'ah. nak balik kelantan, cuti sem 6 bulan...

chinese guy: owh, you blaja apa? kat mana?

me: saya blaja law kat uitm shah alam.

chinese guy: owh...eh, nanti jangan saman saya aa..haaha

me: haha, nape plak saya nak saman?

chinese guy: x ada la, takut-takut you ingat i nak mengorat you ka apa...haha

me: haha, x ada la. x kan saya nak saman plak..


and the conversation keep going on for about 30 minutes...well, it's a bit weird for a stranger to talk with me for such a long period. but i'm okay with it, if that guy don't gatal-gatal with me la. haha.

he seems to be surprised to notice me as a malay girl. not to brag, but maybe my skin is fairer than his. he keep asking me this and that, but yeah, i just answered all those questions. x nak orang fikir aku ni perasan and sombong plak.

i admit that i'm a little bit uncomfortable to chat with him because i hardly understand what he's talking about, his malay accent is not that good and i smelled something bad from his mouth, maybe the mouth odour of maybe that's how alcohol smells like.

what i'm trying to say is, i am a MALAY girl, and i'm proud with it. as the saying goes by Hang Tuah, ' x akan hilang melayu di dunia'. :)

1 comment:

  1. ape yang awak lalui same mcm yg sy kne kat dalam train. satu ekspresi ingin tahu seorang makhluk tuhan kpd sy. ahaha

    ReplyDelete