Saturday, April 3, 2010

cry.down.loser.duhh.

ok.
so i burst into tears again.
no way.
i'm a strong girl.i'm a big girl.big girls don't cry.
yes way.
i can't bear it anymore..

dear mum,
i'm sorry for what i've done to u right now.i really didn't mean it.i guess i'm a little bit stress.mood swing.yes,pms.i know it's all my fault.those words and reactions were not i expected for me to say out loud.

i'm sorry i can't be the little daughter that u can always proud of.i'm not smart.i'm not pretty.
no guys want me.they even didn't catch a glance of me.yes,now i feel like i'm a loser.

u spoiled me.u filled all my need.u gave me all i want.but trust me mum.i love u the most.i really don't wanna lose u...i couldn't live without u.

i know,i'm not a really good daughter.yes,i do rebel sometimes.that's me.i couldn't control myself of being little bit more polite towards u.but i promise to u mum,i will change.i need to understand others' feelings and situations too.

i just need some time to dig out the new me.the new ME that u can love and be proud of more with greater sum.i lack some of values that u wished i had.i know.u just didn't tell me.

just wait and see,and i'll be the girl that u can say,"hey,that's my girl and i'm so proud of her".a girl that u so proud and u can show off to ur friends and family.

last but not least,i hope u will read this one day mum.i'll try my best to be what u want.













i have no place to express all my feelings that keep filling my heart continuosly.non stop.friends are not the best spot for me to tell things that i think not appropriate for others to know.boyfriend??what for??should i say..uh...never mind.it's just me and my blog.putriangsana just know how to listen to all my story.she's a good listener.i heart u..

No comments:

Post a Comment