Friday, April 9, 2010

i'm here

and here i am again
telling the moments of mine
the fingers are unstoppable
hunger for the truth
hunger to tell the world

the feelings
that dwelling in my heart
since long time ago
since i knew u
since everything started to be
so wrong
so cruel
against me

to me
the weak me
the pathetic me
the bad me
to every sides of me

i'd been pondered a lot
never tired of thinking
maybe this is the best for me
or maybe not

shall i wait till the time comes???
till the very right person comes
and knocks me heart again??
shall i wait and think twice
or just say YES at that very moment???

the world keep spinning me around
confusing me,persuading me
but i still could
resist those damn temptations

my journey is far way more
may i become stronger
to face all the obstacles ahead
for the consequences
in every actions i can take
for the risks i might look upon
for chances i shall grab
for the best of mine
in the future

for the past that i left
let the by gone be by gone
and some of the memories
that stick in my head
i just couldn't let them go

and i want u to know
u are the past that i couldn't let go
u are the pieces of my past
i couldn't forget u...




i'm still here,waiting with anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment