Friday, November 26, 2010

the last missing pieces


it suddenly came up in my mind
that i never told you what i supposed to say
and i'm sure you will never knew about it
forever.

i'm good in keeping secrets and my feelings
that dwell firmly in my heart and my soul
but it never gonna change the fact
how i truly feel about you

i'm no good in showing my love and affection
but when i said so, i really meant it
never lie, i hate lies, and liars too
when you don't mean it, don't say it

i'm prefer to keep my love life as a secret
it's just between you and me
it's none of the whole world's business
to know about it.

thinking of getting another one is not necessary
i'll let the time do it's job
and when the right time comes, i'll be ready
i guess.

being in a solitude is neither great nor worst situation
ever happened to me
and it doesn't render my mindset to change totally
because life taught me to be strong, every time.

and as the time passed by, slowly
the feelings never changed
it stays well in my heart and my soul
maybe, just maybe eternally.

i will not succumb to my desires easily
because the desires will turn me into a weak person
and i know it well
yes, i do.

so i guess this is it, i'll never look back
because we'll never gonna go back to the past
and try to alter the ending
it's not gonna happen

thanks for everything, i appreciated it a lot
and you know that
it's great to know a person like you
though we'll never meet

and i'm sorry, i still didn't believe the true love.



adios, el amor.










No comments:

Post a Comment