Wednesday, November 17, 2010

selamat hari raya aidil adha and i'm so not ready going back to shah alam!

assalamualaikum to all my readers.. :)

i think it's not too late for me to wish a very happy eid adha to all muslims in the world. thinking that maybe some of you have spare their time to visit the relatives and friends on this lovely day. but to me, myself, it doesn't come up in my mind to celebrate this festive like others do. slaughter the cow and goat, or something bigger like the camel. having fun together cutting the meat into pieces. reminisce the old times. that is so not me this year. i don't know why. but maybe for some reasons, it affects me to behave that way.

reason 1: no one is coming back to kelantan this year. abg long and abg ja celebrate raya haji at their wives' village. our house is quite boring and quiet. there's only five of us in the house.mom just prepare some rendang and pulut kuning. at least there's something for us to eat before went back to the village.

reason 2: mom and dad is not doing the korban this year. it's clearly because we're going back to shah alam tomorrow (a day after the raya) and the time will be really short.

so,i guess, i'm hoping for a better raya haji next year. the more, the merrier, right?

yeah, so i'm like sort of going back to uitm this saturday. and we will start our journey tomorrow. did i say we? well, yeah. my parents and my brother. they are sending me back cause i brought so many things back home. haha.

so, tonight will be the last night for me to be here. at my lovely room. to feel the last damn cold room. haha. i'll miss the tv. i'll miss my mom's food. i'll miss my little kittens. i'll miss my time being a full time couch potatoes. haha. but the one that i'll miss the most is my family (aww!). i love them so much. no matter what. cause they're the only thing that belong with me. the priceless family. love you, mom and dad. and yeah, big brothers. though sometimes you asked me to do your laundries. haha.

i had pack some of the things. clothes especially. the're A LOT. haha. tomorrow will be our long journey. need to get some sleep now. night people. :)

see you later, kota bharu.
hi, shah alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment